Durable, reliable, and comfortable enough to use day in and day out, the multi-terrain 44-litre patrol pack will make the perfect companion, whether you're out training or partaking in an official military operation. It’s also been designed using XTP900 PU-coated denier nylon, which means it’s weather- and rain-resistant, making it perfect for use in adverse weather conditions.
This patrol pack also has an Airmesh Funnel Back Ventilation System, which will help to reduce back perspiration, keeping you cool and comfortable while you’re out on particularly strenuous missions, or out working in hot weather. It also comes with extra durable quick-release buckles, giving you easy access to all of your essentials.
Multi-Terrain Forces Patrol Pack Features
• 44-litre capacity
• Airmesh Funnel Back Ventilation System to reduce perspiration
• Zipped lid map and accessory pocket
• Multi-terrain HMTC pattern to match MTP uniforms and equipment
• Two zipped 1.5 litre side pockets for water bottles etc.
• Base attachment straps for mats etc.
• Quick-release buckles
• Manufacturer’s lifetime guarantee
• Weight: 1550g
This Multi-Terrain Force 44 pack is used by the British Army and Special Forces personnel, so you know it can be relied upon. Order online from use today and you’ll receive fast UK delivery with same day dispatch.