Hard-wearing and reliable, the Pro-Force Multi Terrain Forces 25L HMTC pack is ideal for field use, camping, and outdoor military operations. With a spacious 25-litre capacity, this rucksack is constructed from super durable multi-terrain XTP900 PU-coated nylon, so you can depend on it be completely weather- and rain-resistant, even in tough conditions.
To the rear, the pack features an Airmesh Funnel Back ventilation system, which minimises back perspiration and helps to keep you cool and comfortable during long or strenuous missions. The straps are fitted with Duraflex quick-release buckles for speedy access, and each compartment fastens with 10-gauge self-repairing zips to keep your essential equipment secure.
Pro-Force Multi Terrain Forces Pack Features
• 25-litre capacity
• Airmesh funnel back ventilation keeps you cool
• Spacious 1.5-litre front pocket with secure zip fastening
• Two 1.5-litre side pockets with zip closures, ideal for water bottles
• Zipped lid map and accessory pocket
• Base attachment straps for transporting ground mats and other field gear
• Versatile multi-terrain HMTC colour material for a wide range of environments
• Bungee cord on the hood of the pack is fully adjustable to secure sleeping bags
• Long-lasting self-repairing zips for extra security
• Padded straps and waist strap for added comfort
• Adjustable collar and hood keep contents covered, dry and protected
• Utility chain and accessory D-rings
• Weight: 1140g
Used by British Army and Special Forces personnel, the Pro-Force Multi Terrain Forces 25L HMTC rucksack is a versatile pack that will see you through the toughest missions. Order from Cadet Direct today to receive fast UK shipping and same day dispatch.