Ideal for camping, outdoor operations and field use, the Pro-Force Tomahawk Elite SF patrol pack is the ultimate choice for military personnel. Manufactured from hard-wearing, multi-terrain XTP 1000D PU waterproof fabric, this military rucksack is great for transporting military kit in any weather. No matter what conditions or environment you are training in, the Pro-Force Tomahawk Elite SF patrol pack is essential for keeping tactical gear covered, dry and protected.
A larger 55 litre version of the upgraded Elite-Ops pack, the Pro-Force Tomahawk has been designed as a cost-effective alternative to the popular CamelBak Motherlode. This military rucksack also comes with a huge range of special features made just for members of the armed forces.
Pro-Force Tomahawk Elite SF Rucksack Features
• Front and side pouches with a MOLLE-compatible loop system
• Airmesh funnel system at the rear to keep your back cool
• 55-litre capacity spread over two top-zipped compartments
• Front-zipped compartment with Duraflex Rock-Lockster straps for extra security
• Two velcro-back patches for attaching personal identification, allergy or blood group patches (sold separately)
• Front multi-compartment first aid pouch with two side pouches
• Main compartment features an internal pouch, capable of holding a 3-litre water bladder (sold separately)
• Three covered drinking tube ports on either side and the top
• A third utility or first aid pouch with multiple compartments
• Highly-padded, removeable waist belt, plus shoulder straps with a sternum strap
• Weight: 2400g (empty)
• Colour: multi-terrain HMTC.
The Pro-Force Tomahawk Elite SF additionally can be secured as a military rucksack on its own, or in conjunction with Osprey body armour and similar systems. Order your patrol pack today from Cadet Direct with fast UK shipping and same day despatch.